Santa Cruz Personal Injury Attorney
For the last twenty years, David Fulton has been representing accident victims in disputes with insurance companies. He is a passionate advocate for those who have been injured through another person’s negligence or carelessness and has successfully tried and settled hundreds of cases ranging from automobile accident victims to clients whose injuries have included quadriplegia and head trauma.
Most of Mr. Fulton’s cases come through referrals from other attorneys. Mr. Fulton’s peers place their confidence in him to get the best possible results in the most severe and complicated personal injury cases.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Santa Cruz Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California
Positions held in Santa Cruz
- Judicial Arbitrator, Santa Cruz County Superior Court
- Mediator, Santa Cruz County Superior Court
- Judge Pro Tem, Superior Court of Santa Cruz County
- Past president, 1999-2000, Santa Cruz Trial Lawyers Association
- Guest lecturer – University of California at Santa Cruz paralegal program, Cabrillo College business law courses
Voted “Best Lawyer” in Santa Cruz by readers of Good Times – 1998
- Board member, 1997-1998, Campus Kids Connection
- Past president, 1998-1999, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Santa Cruz County
- Board member, 1997-1998, After School Day Care
- Coach, Santa Cruz County of Education Mock Trial Teams
- Past President, 2005-2006, Mid-county Pony Baseball League
Get a Free Case Review
Please call our Santa Cruz personal injury law firm at (831) 457-1700 or submit the form below for a free case review if you have been injured due to the negligence of another.
There is no charge until we win your case.