Santa Cruz Personal Injury Attorney
Harold is a member of the California State Bar and has been in private practice in Santa Cruz since 1974. He has thirty-two years of experience as a litigation attorney, including seven years as a police officer, five years as a private investigator, and twenty-six years of civil litigation.
Put Mr. Cartwright’s many years of experience on your side to get on the winning side. Call to schedule a free consultation with him today.
AV Rating – Martindale Hubbell
Mr Cartwight has achieved the highest possible rating for Ethics and Competence from the preeminent national publisher of attorney ratings.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Santa Cruz Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California
Positions held in Santa Cruz
- Judicial Arbitrator, Santa Cruz County Superior Court
- Mediator, Santa Cruz County Superior Court
- Judge Pro Tem, Santa Cruz County Superior Court
- Santa Cruz County Juvenile Justice Commissioner
- Coach, Santa Cruz County Youth Baseball, Basketball and Soccer
- Board of Directors of local Savings & Loan Association
- Board of Directors member, Santa Cruz County’s Soccer League
- Executive Board Lincoln Law School
- Santa Cruz County Horseman’s Association
- Back Country Horsemen of California
Get a Free Case Review
Please call our Santa Cruz personal injury law firm at (831) 457-1700 or submit the form below for a free case review if you have been injured due to the negligence of another.
There is no charge until we win your case.